29 de febrero de 2012

You have a visit...

[ENG] When an Idea comes to mind.... - Lineart + Colouring -

This is one of my best colourings so far.... And the process is not so painfull like in THIS case xD

When an idea comes to my mind I try to put it on paper to don't forget it.... Not always works, but is something xD

All of us are fans of Movies/TV Series/Games/Books something, and some of us have "ideas" to the plot xD This is one of my ideas, always to generate comflict in some characters xD



The proces was simple... All in the digital way, but I thing If I draw it on paper and do the rest of the digital proces I will have a better resolt.... Just a note to myself xD

[ESP] Cuando una idea viene a la mente.... - Lineart + Colouring -

Este es uno de mis mejores colourings hasta ahora.... Y el proceso no fue tan jodido como en ESTE caso xD

Cuando una idea me viene a la mente intento escribirla para no olvidarmela.... No siempre funciona, pero es algo xD

Todos somos fans de Peliculas/Series/Juegios/Libros o algo, y algunos tenemos "ideas" para el argumento xD Esta es una de mis ideas, siempre para generar comflicto entre personajes xD

El proceso fue sencillo.... Todo de manera digital, pero estoy pensando que si lo hubiese dibujado en papel y después le hubiese hecho el resto en digital me habría quedado mejor... Solo una nota mental xD

Process... xD


[ENG] P.D: The actricesess in this drawing -Bitsie Tulloch as Juliette Silverton and Claire Coffee as Adalind Schade said this drawing was cool, I was happy that all day xDDD

[ESP] P.D: Las actrices que dibujé -Bitsie Tulloch como Juliette Silverton y Claire Coffee como Adalind Schade me dijeron que les gustó el dibujo, estuve feliz todo el puto día xDD

Started 20-02 Finished 21-02
Characters: Juliette Silverton and Adalind Schade
Series: Grimm

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario