1 de marzo de 2012

But what happens If I...



[ENG] He said I save his life.... But what happens If I.... - Sketch - Colouring

This is maybe a Conceptual art, a less for me it is! Is based on a really dramatic scene in one of the Best episodes of Grimm I watch so far... Game Ogre xD

Innovating in the Colouring thing here too xD

[ESP] Él me dijo que le salvé la vida.... Pero qué hubiese pasado si yo.... - Sketch - Coloring


Este es quizás un Arte Conceptual, al menos para mi lo es! Está basado en una dramatica escena en uno de los mejores capitulos de Grimm de los que he visto hasta ahora.... Game Ogre xD

Innovando en el coloring acá tmb xDD

Una captura del proceso...


[ENG] P.D: Bitsie Tulloch -the actress here- give me an RT in Twitter in this drawing too :D
[ESP] P.D: Bitsie Tulloch -La actriz dibujada- Me hizo RT en Twitter en este dibujo tmb :D 

Started: 11-02 / Finished: 13-02
Character Juliette Silverton
Series: Grimm

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario